Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Adding files  (Read 2512 times)

boovenator

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Adding files
« on: October 23, 2007, 04:19:54 am »

So I went to add files to an exisiting Album and I get as far as selecting the album, and go to add the pictures and the next screen says "Error - You don't have permission to access this page."  I can however make a new album and add pictures no problem, and can add a single file at a time. Also if i go to try to edit a file in an album (prior to this becoming an issue) I may or may not be able to and get the same error.  I removed this installation and reinstalled using the old files and a db right after my upgrade a few weeks back when everything seemed fine.  I have created a user, but since the problem only occurs on a batch add or file update I don't think it'll give you the ability to see the issue. Also I tried to set the debugging to yes then I get an Internal Server Error (500) when trying to access the Gallary, and I have to restore the db to get any access back.

The only thing that I beilve to have changed since It worked last was my hosting company upgraded Cpanel from 10 to 11

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Adding files
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:00:39 am »

When asking for support on upload issues, do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs and the next section that is even named as "Asking for support on upload issues"

boovenator

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:24:00 pm »

Sorry didn't get everything in the last post
http://www.ryanvanbooven.com/picture_gallary/index.php
userid:test
p/w:temp123

As mention in my previous post  I've tried to set the debugging to yes but then I get an Internal Server Error (500) when trying to access the any part of the gallary, and I have to restore the db to get any access back.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 08:19:52 am »

Ask your webhost for support on the internal server error - it's just what the error messages suggests: an error that is inherent to the webserver. Your webhost should review the server log to give you details why enabling debug_mode fails.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.