Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures won't show up  (Read 5613 times)

Strawberry85

• Coppermine newbie
Pictures won't show up
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:34:41 pm »

My gallery used to work just fine, but since about a week or so I get a link instead of the intermediate image when I click a thumbnail. This only affect larger images though, the smaller ones work just fine.

Anyone can help me?

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Pictures won't show up
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 03:41:31 pm »

Post a link to your site

Strawberry85

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 10:13:01 pm »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 01:55:58 pm »

Permanent link would be: http://www.homeofthenutty.com/heroes/screencaps/displayimage.php?pos=-5683
The intermediate image simply isn't there: http://www.homeofthenutty.com/heroes/screencaps/albums/Heroes%201x01/normal_1x01_0022.jpg brings up an error message (although the error message is misleading and says something about a missing index file, which is bullshit - it should display a regular 404 instead. This indicates that there is something fishy with your server setup that your webhost should look into). Check if you have deleted the intermediate image in error or wether you have changed resolution settings in coppermine's config. Re-create it using the admin tools. If this doesn't work as expected, check the permissions (CHMOD) on folder/file level for the albums folder and everything within it as suggested in the permissions section of the docs.

Not related to pnCPG, therefor moving accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.