Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Faster way to add categories (till 1.5 gets released)  (Read 5281 times)

Albel

• Coppermine newbie
    • Symphonic Heaven
Faster way to add categories (till 1.5 gets released)
« on: October 17, 2007, 02:23:45 am »

This is for v1.4.13, btw.

Just unzip and and change catmgr.php in the address bar to catmgr2.php. I had some PHP errors earlier trying to do this, so I thought this would be nice for those with huge Galleries (2.0 MB+) not having to wait for 20-25 secs. while the list of categories opens up.

If you want to manually do this, delete everything after

Code: [Select]
pageheader($lang_catmgr_php['manage_cat']);
echo <<<EOT

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
function confirmDel(catName)
{
    return confirm("{$lang_catmgr_php['confirm_delete']} (" + catName + ") ?");
}
</script>

EOT;

and before

Code: [Select]
starttable('100%', $lang_catmgr_php['update_create'], 2);
$lb = cat_list_box($current_category['parent'], $current_category['cid'], false);
$op = $current_category['cid'] ? 'updatecat' : 'createcat';
if ($CONFIG['show_bbcode_help']) {$description_help .= '&nbsp;'. cpg_display_help('f=index.html&amp;base=64&amp;h='.urlencode(base64_encode(serialize($lang_bbcode_help_title))).'&amp;t='.urlencode(base64_encode(serialize($lang_bbcode_help))),470,245);}

Some of the functions might be able to be removed without any errors --- I just didn't want to have to guess which ones weren't needed.  :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:29:06 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.