Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Editing Links  (Read 4057 times)

erika_conn

• Coppermine regular visitor
Editing Links
« on: October 14, 2007, 03:44:39 pm »

I am using Coppermine v 1.4.13 with Mac ox x.  I was attracted to this theme because of the Links to various other sites.  I need to edit these links and point them to new sites.  I've read and read until I'm blue and can't find where I edit them.  I was able to add a link to my photoblog under Gallery Menu but that's all.  I can't seem to find where I can edit the items under Links. 
http://www.ceconn.com/photo_gallery

I'd also like to add AdSense and the like.   :-[ :-\

Any help would be so appreciated.

Nibbler

Re: Editing Links
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:02:13 pm »

I don't see any links to other sites. The theme does not even have this feature. Maybe a screenshot would help.

erika_conn

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 07:26:48 pm »

I don't see any links to other sites. The theme does not even have this feature. Maybe a screenshot would help.

I mean what you see on the right sidebar.  There is a heading called Links.  Under that heading are lists. I must add that I was able to get the minicms working correctly.  Now, if I could only get to edit the items under the heading "links".
What do you see when you got to my site?  http://www.ceconn.com/photo_gallery

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 09:32:32 pm »

Post a screenshot...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:55:44 am »

I mean what you see on the right sidebar.
The theme "Mac_ox_x" doesn't come with a sidebar. You can easily add one though - just edit themes/yourtheme/template.html and come up with corresponding div container definitions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.