Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When batch'ing images - nothing happens  (Read 2170 times)

nicholas

• Coppermine newbie
When batch'ing images - nothing happens
« on: October 12, 2007, 01:45:18 pm »

Hi
I have uploaded many pictures to the album/UPLOADS folder and want to batch add the files.

I have checked all permissions and they are all correct  ;D

This is what I do: I select the path where the files are, I get a list of the files, I select an album and mark one or more files. I then click "add files" and I get a message saying "be patient, files are added".

Nothing then happens. Ever!

There is an icon on the right side of the file name and it provides different meanings in the legens; however, the icon itself is never shown. There is shown only the standard IE icon for a picture that could not be downloaded. If I click on the non-existing icon I get the following error message in a blank window:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14016 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/hutoftdk/bryllup.barenkopf.dk/cpg1413/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

I guess it means there is an error on the server, but I have no idea of what to look for except it probably is something about memory and size of the pic ;-)

The pictures are pretty large - between 5 and 10 Mb.

Please, if anyone know what to do or look for I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance...

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: When batch'ing images - nothing happens
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 02:05:38 pm »

5 to 10mb in size is easily enough to exceed the memory size set for php to use. Either resize the pictures on your pc before uploading them or consult your hoster to see if the memory limit can be raised to allow big pictures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.