Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comments Feature Not Working Under Invision Bridge  (Read 3472 times)

auto_freak

• Coppermine newbie
Comments Feature Not Working Under Invision Bridge
« on: October 09, 2007, 04:24:00 pm »

Hi All,

I am a new member here. My name is Tauhid and I am running a website "www.wheelsbd.com" which is currently facing a problem from tonight in its gallery at www.wheelsbd.com/gallery. The problem is that, I installed Stramm Mod yesterday for the watermark. Everything was perfect. The mods were working but the uploading of pictures was not possible. I had major difficulties using that. The problem was that my gallery was bridged with Invision Power Board 2.3.1 which I recognized after installing the modpack that the mod would not work with IPB.

Desperate, I removed the modpack and as requested, I did have a database backup and the site backup. I reuploaded everything but since the database movement and also the ftp reupload, I could not use the comment system at all. I tried using other user names but nothing works under the bridged system. Please note it is important to have the gallery bridged with my board to see the comments. I do not know what happened exactly. Most probably a database value is missing or a file is missing. Is there anyone over here who can help me with this system. I can trust any well trusted person with complete control over the gallery so that he/she can check it all out.

Please help me since my members are bugging me with the gallery comment system. Please note the comment system works under the unbridged system but once its bridged with IPB, it doesnt work.

Please help asap!

Regards,
Tauhid
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:50:47 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Comments Feature Not Working Under Invision Bridge
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:47:38 pm »

What do you mean by "doesn't work"? - post more details.

auto_freak

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Comments Feature Not Working Under Invision Bridge
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 04:51:33 pm »

I just fixed it. thx for the reply tho. Ahh it was not appearing. the commenting box wasnt appearing. yes it just got fixed!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.