Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 500 Internal Server Error with Batch Adding  (Read 2549 times)

nikole

• Coppermine novice
500 Internal Server Error with Batch Adding
« on: October 07, 2007, 11:31:03 pm »

I get this 500 Internal Server Error whenever I click Batch Add Files:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@caps.harsh-light.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It allows me to single upload though.

I followed the trouble shooting the upload process (although a lot of it I didnt really understand)

The test accounts is:
user: test
password: test

I read how it could be the max execution time being exceeded if you've got a lot of directories in albums which I think could be what's happening (although i'm not getting an error about it but before I started getting this 500 internal error the Batch Add was taking really really long to load) but I don't understand how to change the max execution time. I need this explained in like stupid people talk because I just do not understand this. Or is this something I should ask on a PHP site (if the max execution thing is actually my problem)?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 06:42:16 am by Sami »

nikole

• Coppermine novice
Re: 500 Internal Server Error with Batch Adding
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 11:35:30 pm »

Sorry I forgot to link my gallery. http://caps.harsh-light.org/gallery/

nikole

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:44:08 pm »

OKAY SORRY IGNORE THIS POST. I just got an email from my host saying they disabled the Batch Add script because of me using it too much.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 06:41:48 am »

Tip for other that may have same problem:
it's highly recommended to resize images on your local pc before batch adding big images cause it puts huge load on server and that will put you in same situation (on shared environment)
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.