Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When I qant to upload I see a blank white site  (Read 2958 times)

cyberdevil

• Coppermine newbie
When I qant to upload I see a blank white site
« on: October 04, 2007, 11:01:58 pm »

Hey guys,

sorry about my bad english but I hope you will understand me.

On my website www.quaddels.de I have installed the CPG installation files from this site. Till yesterday the upload function was running but today I want to upload the next pictures files by these steps:

File upload ==> local folder and file search from my hard disk ==> continue ==> Upload successfully ==> continue ==> the following step aked me in wich folder/album I want to save the files, but I only see a white and blank site.

On the rights by my ftp programm I don´t change the attributes or something else.

I need help...thank you (and sorry about my bad english and grammatically mistakes)

best regards

cyberdevil
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:47:00 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: When I qant to upload I see a blank white site
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 06:47:50 am »

Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs if you want help (make sure to read the section "Asking for support on upload issues" as well). If you have issues with reading this in English: there is a German sub-board available. The corresponding section of the docs that I refered to has been translated as well (Upload troubleshooting auf Deutsch). If you should decide to continue in German, make sure to resolve this thread.
Actual link to your gallery is http://www.quaddels.de/gallery/ - don't make supporters (especially those who don't understand your German navigation) search your page.

Joachim

P.S. In German, the word "gallery" is spelled with only one "L", so your navigation link should be spelled "Galerie" instead of Gallerie

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: When I qant to upload I see a blank white site
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:43 pm »

cyberdevil actually started a new thread on the German sub-board, but failed to do as I suggested. He didn't resolve this thread here. That's what I have to do now. Marking as closed and locking. *Sigh*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.