Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kind of "Wordpress Gallery2"?  (Read 4758 times)

Alejandrito

• Coppermine novice
Kind of "Wordpress Gallery2"?
« on: August 20, 2007, 01:23:12 am »

Hi there!

I know there have been a lot of talking about Wordpress+Coppermine. Sadly, almost nobody had a complete answer (or at least I haven't found anything similar).

I used to use Coppermine for my photo gallery. But since I found Wordpress Gallery2 I had to switch to Gallery2. Why? see the gallery and the blog: as you can see, the gallery is part of the blog (even the sidebar isn't in the gallery).

I was wondering if there is any kind of remote possibility of having such plugin with Coppermine? I would use Coppermine rather than GalleryV2, but sadly, Gallery had this amazing plugin and I can't resist it.

I hope any of you can help me and a lot of users that search the same goal as myself ;)

Saludos!
Alejandro Matos

Nibbler

Re: Kind of "Wordpress Gallery2"?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 01:34:51 am »

The people who want such a thing need to either code it for themselves or hire someone to code it. This goes beyond what you can expect from regular support.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 01:58:00 am »

The following are possible:

- bridge to WP
- random gallery image in WP sidebar
- include gallery image in blog posts

They're not all conveniently set up, but possible.

Gallery image in blog post: http://takethu.com/blog/2006/09/17/added-highslide-to-blog/.

Random image in sidebar: http://takethu.com/blog/2006/09/09/added-cpmfetch-to-blog/

WP included in CPG bridge files.

At least, that's how I interpert the gallery2/wp integration. Is there something I'm missing?

Apparently, CPG doesn't come with a WP bridge but I have it in my installation somehow. I've attached my copy. Remove .txt

Also, try searching for Wordpress plugin because there are several threads. They're for cpg 1.3 but see if they work.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 02:13:34 am by TranzNDance »

angsikod

• Coppermine novice
    • SiKoD
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 06:54:21 am »

I have a random coppermine photos on my wordpress sidebar. It shows 5 photos in a column. Check it out here. If you think this is what you want, drop me a reply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.