Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't post modules on Gallery page!  (Read 3087 times)

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
Can't post modules on Gallery page!
« on: September 27, 2007, 08:32:40 am »

I cannot seem to post any modules on the gallery page other than selecting "All". My gallery is located here: http://largedogbreedz.com/gallery/ . As you can see there are modules located on the right, but these are the ones that have been selected for "All" pages on my site. No specific modules can be selected to show up on this page only.

Is there a fix?  ???

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:18:04 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't post modules on Gallery page!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 08:52:34 am »

I have no idea what you mean. What's a "module"?

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 12:14:21 am »

Really??

I take it that you don't work with Joomla, Drupal, or any other content management system? A module is basically a box that you put content or dynamic content into. Within a CMS admin, you can set the module to display on certain pages, all pages, no pages, and arrange the order. Almost everything within a CMS are modules. Problem is, I can't set any modules to work specifically with the gallery ALONE on my site. The module has to be set for "ALL" pages in order to be seen on the gallery.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 06:52:18 am »

I'm aware that CMS use the term "module". However, Coppermine is not a CMS, nor has it been built with integration into a CMS in mind. Subsequently, there are no such "modules" available. To circumevent this, create modules of your own using cpmFetch (which basically is a tool to display content taken from coppermine on non-coppermine-driven pages). I'm sure that the communities around Joomla and similar CMS have pre-designed "modules" somewhere, however you'll have to search there. Using Coppermine integrated into a CMS is nt being supported on this page, as we don't know our way around in those CMS.

grafx77

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 06:11:54 am »

Oh ok....I'll ask Joomla Support Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.