Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with display ecard  (Read 4832 times)

Dany ERM

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with display ecard
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:53:45 am »

Hi all!

sorry for my english....

I've a problem with displayecard !

This is the problem

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: coppermine.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /displayecard.php
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/c/co/coppermine/htdocs/displayecard.php
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: data=YTo5OntzOjI6InJuIjtzOjQ6ImRhbnkiO3M6Mjoic24iO3M6NToiRmFiaW8iO3M6Mjoic2UiO3M6MjI6ImZhYmlvbGlubzdAdmlyZ2lsaW8uaXQiO3M6MToicCI7czo4OToiaHR0cDovL2NvcHBlcm1pbmUuc291cmNlZm9yZ2UubmV0L2FsYnVtcy91c2VycGljcy8xMDAwMS9ub3JtYWxfMzcwMTA1MDgxXzc4YjJhMGE2MDNfYi5qcGciO3M6MToiZyI7czo1OiJwcm92YSI7czoxOiJtIjtzOjU6InByb3ZhIjtzOjM6InBpZCI7aTozODI7czoyOiJwdCI7czoxMToiTmV2ZSBlIHBpbmkiO3M6MjoicGMiO3M6MDoiIjt9
7. Time: 2007-09-23 21:51:50 PDT (1190609510)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
   2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at user-name@users.sourceforge.net

If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for further assistance.

What can I do?
Thanks!!!!!!

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Problem with display ecard
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 08:22:30 am »

Set proper  URL and email under config (your own gallery url instead of default)
read doc. for more info
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem with display ecard
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 08:35:46 am »

1. Server: coppermine.sourceforge.net
As Sami suggested: your page is definitely not coppermine.sourceforge.net (because that sub-domain belongs to us and only is the default URL for fresh installs to give you an example for what you need to fill in), so you should make sure to provide your actual URL in the corresponding field of Coppermine's config.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.