Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a theme like this?  (Read 2682 times)

colinsp

• Coppermine novice
Is there a theme like this?
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:19:33 am »

Is there a theme something like this? or will I have to try and create one.

What I would like is one large image (ideally random), film strip below, gallery names / thumbnails to the left and the usual menu options and Coppermine to the top?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:34:58 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Is there a theme like this?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:06:29 am »

From the sticky announcement thread on the sub-board cpg1.4 theme contributions:
You can preview all themes that we're aware of on the demo for cpg1.4.x - just use the dropdown list at the top of the page to browse the themes and see the demo skinned with a particular theme.
If a theme is not available on our demo, then we simply don't have it or are not aware of it. Don't make us search for your theme. Search it for yourself.

What I would like is one large image (ideally random), film strip below, gallery names / thumbnails to the left and the usual menu options and Coppermine to the top?
You should review how coppermine works: the large image is being displayed on the individual displayimage page. The index always features an overview that displays your category/album structure.

or will I have to try and create one.
If the existing ones don't fit your needs, then yes: you'll have to create one yourself.

colinsp

• Coppermine novice
Re: Is there a theme like this?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:17 pm »

I wasn't asking anyone to search for a theme for me just if anyone knew of one.

There are so many themes available both on the main Coppermine site and other sites around the web I was hoping that someone else may have come across such a theme.

I realise that you get p'd off with requests such as this as the admin but you can always ignore them rather than chastise a person asking for help.

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.