Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't upload more than 50 files  (Read 2257 times)

s8

• Coppermine newbie
can't upload more than 50 files
« on: September 17, 2007, 12:48:09 pm »

Hi,
i get a new Server (Open SuSE 10.2, PHP 5.2.0) and since this i can't insert more than about 50 images.
If i try it, coppermine shows the message "you don't have the rights" (i have only an german error message: "Sie haben keine Berechtigung".

I select the folder i uploaded the pictures with FTP, then the album and pictures i want to insert (per check-button) and after i press "ok", nothing works.

I receives no error message in coppermine, no debug message and no server Log errors. I searched in the internet and found some problems with "Suhosin" of PHP and i changed "suhosin.request.max_vars 500" and now there's no error message. If i try to insert the files to a album, it takes a while an then i'm back at folder selection.

I have no idea, what's the problem, i think it could be an setting in php.

Thanks for tips and sorry for my bad english. ;-)

Best regards

s8

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: can't upload more than 50 files
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 05:47:32 pm »

Self-hosting is not recommended. We can't advise you on webserver setup, since this simply is beyond the scope of this support forum. If you have issues uploading, do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. To obtain english error messages, temporarily override your language settings by adding lang=english to the URL (using the address bar of your browser). Set it back to default using lang=xxx. There is even a German sub-board if you prefer to post in German. If you decide to post there, resolve this thread first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.