Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: character change in image url  (Read 3371 times)

stevio

• Coppermine newbie
character change in image url
« on: September 13, 2007, 12:40:11 am »

Hi,

I've got several pictures uploaded for ex.: 100_4597_(Large).JPG

But it appears as: 100_4597%20%28Large%29.JPG (so when clicking to view the complete view of the picture the full picture doesnt show)

How can i solve this? Is there some script that causes this? (     that changes _ into %28  , ( into %28 and ) into %29 ?    )

Thanks for help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: character change in image url
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 03:00:47 pm »

Post  a link to your gallery, preferably a deep link to the page that contains the file you refered to.

stevio

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 09:46:49 pm »

Thanks for answering. My album is ht protected, because there are a lot of personal photo;s.

The url is: http://www.uitvissen.nl/foto-album/albums/kreta/DSC00885%20%28Large%29.JPG

I also included some printscreens. 1 with the file named inside the ftp directory.
The other one with the red cross (failed) in internet explorer.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:50:14 am »

My album is ht protected
Then the link is useless. I asked for the page that embeds the image you refer to anyway. If you want supporters to take a look, post the needed credentials as well.

stevio

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 07:55:26 pm »

Well i found the cause in the database, the file is named there as: 100_4597 (Large).JPG (while the file is in fact named in the dir as 100_4597_(Large).JPG
The strange thing is that the thumbs and normal pictures were created right by batch uploading, only the originals (full screen pics) seems to have this problem. I will check out if this problem still exists by creating a new album with new pictures. I will update.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.