Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fetal error in my coppermine album  (Read 3193 times)

Seleno

• Coppermine novice
fetal error in my coppermine album
« on: September 09, 2007, 03:05:55 pm »

Hi There
i'm getting fettal error in my coppermine albums such like this: http://www.nbcamp.net/photos
i'm facing this problem since they changed my dedicated server
waiting your help
Seleno

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: fetal error in my coppermine album
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:14:29 pm »

Turn on debug_mode, then post the actual error message (not the debug_output). Take a look at the corresponding tutorial (see link to tutorials above) how to manually enable debug_mode if you can't access coppermine's config section any more. Has been asked very often, answer is always the same. Searching the board would have told you so - in the future, please search before posting.

Seleno

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:18:28 am »

Hi There GauGau
i'm facing this problem in another coppermine photo album
i don't know how to turn on debug_mode or how to selve this problem
help me
thanx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 08:09:24 am »

i don't know how to turn on debug_mode or how to selve this problem
As suggested this is being explained in Manually enabling debug_mode. The text on the tutorials page explains this as well:
This tutorial will explain what you need to do to manually enable "debug_mode" in Coppermine. This is particularly helpful if you can't access Coppermine's config panel to enable it there (e.g. because you can't log in as admin or because you only get a "Fatal Error" message).
Debug_mode will give you more detailed error messages and might be helpful to troubleshoot issues you have with Coppermine. If you are requesting help on the Coppermine support board, don't post debug_output unless requested.
As a pre-requisite, you will need phpMyAdmin (a great free multi-purpose database manipulation tool), which you can download from http://www.phpmyadmin.net/. Your webhost might provide you with phpMyAdmin as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.