Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about .zip files  (Read 5253 times)

jlove

• Coppermine novice
Question about .zip files
« on: September 01, 2007, 09:10:09 pm »

I've searched all over, but I haven't been able to find an answer. Does the custom thumb watermark feature work for thumbs for zip files?

I know it says for movies, audios, and documents, but I was just wondering if it was possible to use it for zip file as well. If so, then I can't get it to work, if not, then oh well.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:51:29 pm by Nibbler »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Question about .zip files
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:01:38 pm »

works, but if you watermark the custom thumb it'll show as 'doc'. If you want to watermark 'zip', you'll have to modify the code

jlove

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 02:52:36 am »

Ok, so I must be doing something wrong then because I'm not getting any watermarks for them (although, I can watermark images).

How exactly--and briefly--do you get it to work because I've tried multiple times, and nothing.

jlove

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 07:29:08 pm »

I don't see where I can edit my previous post, but I figured it out, so you can mark this as solved. (My problem was that I was using the wrong name for the thumbs, and it couldn't create the thumb image.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.