Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error after Upgrade  (Read 4854 times)

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error after Upgrade
« on: August 31, 2007, 07:39:40 pm »

Hi

I decided to try and run coppermine on my NAS which supports php and mySQL.  I had made a backup of my site using phpMyAdmin.  When I tried to import it into the new 1.4.? installation, I got an error telling me that my DB could not be named infrapics_com_-_db, so I replaced all the instances of infrapics_com_-_db in the import backup script (SQL Inserts) to infrapics_db.  After that, I got an error stating DB with name infrapics_com_-_db does not exist when trying to access the gallery, so I changed $CONFIG['dbname'] in config.inc.php to be infrapics_db.  I also turned on debug mode in the config table. Now, when I try to access the gallery, I just get "Fatal error :" without any explanation as to why.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have other sites linking to my gallery which has now been down for a while.  Worst case scenario I guess would be to do a new install and load all the pics again, but links to albums/pics and comments would be lost.

Thanks
Stephan
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:11:05 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal Error after Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:55 pm »

If you actually have debug mode enabled then you will get a better error message than just 'fatal error',

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 09:22:26 pm »

I checked and noticed that I have cpg11d as well as cpg12d tables. So I set debug mode on in the other table as well and now get:

While executing query "delete from `infrapics_db`.cpg12d_sessions where time<1188584981 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'infrared'@'localhost' to database 'infrapics_db'

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 11:07:20 pm »

I gave the user delete and file permissions as well and now it seems to work - thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.