Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine and some pics at 123.com and other photos at 456.com. Is it possible?  (Read 4405 times)

nunabox

• Coppermine newbie

Hi guys, how are you?

Well, I have a problem with Coppermine and I searched the forum, but I couldn't find an answer, so I writing you guys, to see if anyone knows how to help me.

I have a webite (123.com for example), and I was uploading all my pictures there.
But now I used all my space quota, so I want to move some pics to 456.com (just another example), and I want from now on upload things to 456.com and one day, if necessary, to 789.com, etc.

Is that possible?
Who do I "say" to Coppermine that this pictures comes from the same domain of the Coppermine and another picture come from a different domain?

Thanks for your time,
Manuella
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:38:27 am by Sami »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

If all websites rising from one box (hosted on one server) then you can use Symbolic link (linux) or Winbolic link (Windows)

If they are on separate servers then you are on your own , we don't recommend remote hosting/Storage
But there is a mod you can try

‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

As Sami suggested: there's no real remote storage mod (only a workaround that I would consider silly and dangerous). Remotre storage goes unsupported. Has been asked many times over - a search would have told you so.

nunabox

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for the replies, guys!

And sorry for asking something people already had answered.
English is not my first language and I don't understand a lot about Coppermine or codes, so I didn't know exactly what to search. The things I searched I didn't find.

Sad that's not possible or it is without support. Thanks anyway!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.