Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alt Tags  (Read 3014 times)

ladyjobi

• Coppermine newbie
Alt Tags
« on: August 25, 2007, 11:55:54 pm »

Does anyone know of a way to disable the alt tags in the coppermine gallery. For some reason no matter what I do the alt tags still show in my gallery. Any help would be appreciated.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:30:25 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Alt Tags
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 12:10:00 am »

What do you have against alt tags? And haven't you already posted this?

ladyjobi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 04:33:00 am »

I am sorry I thought that this forum was for those who needed help? I did not mean to offend you by asking a question. Am I doing something wrong by not including the reason why I do not want the alt tags to show? The answer is because I do not want them there. Which is why I originally asked the question. I am asking this question again because the solution that was given to me did not work and I have not gotten anywhere as of yet.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 10:30:05 am »

Cross posting is a bad thing: it clutters boards. If the answer given in a thread doesn't solve your issues, then stick to that thread and post there. Starting another thread is just silly. Locking this one and marking it accordingly. Use the other thread "Disable Alt Tags" that you started.

I am sorry I thought that this forum was for those who needed help?
It is for those who need help. However, you need to respect board rules. Board rules (and common sense) say that you mustn't start multiple threads on the same issue. There is no guarantee that you will always get an answer.
You better review you attitude! >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.