Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'album list' link goes to present album not to index cat=0  (Read 3638 times)

ahinalu

• Coppermine newbie
'album list' link goes to present album not to index cat=0
« on: March 17, 2004, 12:58:07 am »

Aloha to all,

I upgraded to 1.2 and now when you click on a catagory link
  1)you don't get the link>sublink>you are here at top left, you just get the you are here. But...only in the first 1-2 levels down then is seems to work.
  2)when you click on the album list button you are directed to the same page you are already on

The only thing I messed with is the css for the theme. Am I missing something? I did add the movie mod but I had this problem both before and after the mod but not before I upgraded.  :?

Can anyone help? link is: http://www.holoholocharters.com/copper2/

Mahalo Ahinalu

ps-I love the movie mod, it now allows my visitors to upload their movies they take on our tours  :D

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
'album list' link goes to present album not to index cat=0
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 01:56:03 am »

Hi ahinalu,

your gallery is working normaly as far as I can see.

1.  This is normal IF you do not have 'breadcrumb' included in the 'content of main page' in config.  Check that it's there, so you have something like 'breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/random,2/lastup,2'.

2.  This is also normal.  This can be confusing, and has been discussed before.  The 'Album list' link is not a link to the index.php, but is a link to the list of albums in the category you are currently in.  If you want a link to the gallery home page (index.php), you need to insert a new link in your theme.php.  If not sure how to do it, search for add AND link.

edit; [off topic, nice pics, something I'd love to do, I'm sat here in cold damp UK, feeling jealous  :wink: /off topic]
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

ahinalu

• Coppermine newbie
Mahalo (thanks!)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 02:59:20 am »

:D
Casper,
Thank you very much. What an easy fix, the breadcrumbs was all I really need. Basically I just needed a way to go back to home. The link things not a major deal now.

If you ever get out to Kauai, say 'hi'.
Aloha Ahinalu
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.