Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOD Request: New Album request  (Read 2423 times)

tim18

• Coppermine novice
MOD Request: New Album request
« on: August 23, 2007, 07:31:26 am »

Hello

I've been searching the boards but I cant find what I'm looking for. Ive tried to keep this as short and simple as possible.

My coppermine gallery has many different groups who i don't have any contact with. They obviously need new albums from time to time, and I think it would be really great if they could simply request an album to be made by the admin. So I think i need something along the lines of a new button that links to a page with a simple php script that gets their username, primary member group and a text box for the name of the album. Maybe this would then send an email to the admin with the details.

I'm not sure how to modify the menu items on top of the one custom item allowed, and i'm not sure how to get the user name and member group.

Is this too complicated?

If anyone has any ideas, or suggestions please point me in the right direction.

Thank-you
Tim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.