Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AdSense in mac_ox_x on the right side  (Read 3417 times)

rrsae

• Coppermine newbie
AdSense in mac_ox_x on the right side
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:02:28 am »

hello
could anyone tell me how to put adsense like in thje image attached?
theme is mac_ox_x

thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: AdSense in mac_ox_x on the right side
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:00:33 am »

Your screenshot is not very helpful - you should have clarified if you want adsense on all coppermine-driven pages or only on the thumbnail or index page. Additionally, you should have posted a link to your gallery. If adsense is suppossed to show on all your coppermine pages, just edit themes/yourtheme/template.html and add your adsense code there (using a plain-text editor).
Did you search the board for the word "adsense" before posting? Obviously not, as this has been asked (and answered) very often already.

rrsae

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:25:17 am »

Your screenshot is not very helpful - you should have clarified if you want adsense on all coppermine-driven pages or only on the thumbnail or index page. Additionally, you should have posted a link to your gallery. If adsense is suppossed to show on all your coppermine pages, just edit themes/yourtheme/template.html and add your adsense code there (using a plain-text editor).
Did you search the board for the word "adsense" before posting? Obviously not, as this has been asked (and answered) very often already.

i want adsense on every page not only index or thumbnail pages... my site is www.avataruri.ro ..
and yes... i ve read most af the posts from "adsense" search but nothing to make me know hot to do that
thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:23:47 pm »

The Google ads on your page are already working (see screenshot), so I guess you question is solved. In the future, please resolve your threads. If they need to be horizontal instead of vertical, edit http://www.avataruri.ro/themes/mac_ox_x/template.html accordingly - this is plain HTML/JavaScript and in no way related to Coppermine. We can not teach you HTML basics. If you're a newbie, then why did you remove the version number output from the footer?

You're running cpg1.4.10, while the most recent version currently is cpg1.4.12 - upgrade!

Joachim

rrsae

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 03:11:00 pm »

still can anyone tell me where to put the adsense 160x600 skycraper code to be like in the first picture? ( i mean vertically)... i must say that my gallery is only 67% wide  and because of that i really dont know where ti put the ads script..:(

i will be very thankfull with who will tell me

i use mac_ox_x theme..

PS: @GauGau : i didnt remove any link from the gallery, i dont know what link you refer at..
sorry for my bad english also..

i cant wait to find out the answer to my problem..
thanks everyone!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:49:41 am »

Instead of adding the textual ads you can add the skyscraper banner just as well. Plain HTML. I didn't say that you removed a link - you removed the version output. I don't care if you put it back or not, I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't fiddle with unimportant things that you don't understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.