Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery  (Read 7165 times)

JAJ

• Coppermine newbie
Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery
« on: August 22, 2007, 06:56:31 pm »

Hi there...

very new to all this and very much not a techno person... sighhhhhh... but I have emailed a couple up top here that do paid work... but I am looking for the fasted way to get this done... here is my email sent out so you know what I am asking & or looking to have done...

I have gotten the coppermine gallery & I don't care for any of the skins that are there & would like to have the skin pink place into it. I looked at the theme skins & found this one to be most suited to a gallery I have looked at & like. I will enclose a link for you to see this.
  One of the things I need to know is within this skin will I be able to change the header & colors? I would want the colors to match my site. Although my site is far from completion I do have a forum up with the colors(although the header is not there permanently, it is the color scheme our site will be having). I will also give you this link. Now the hard part. I don't want to spend a lot of money at this time to have this but am will to pay someone in the area of $10.00 to $30.00 depending on what will be done. If I can change the header & change the colors myself then what I am looking at is to have just the new theme skin placed in. I would wish that this could be done by Friday this week. But can wait longer if we really have to.

I do hope I have explained myself well enough for you to understand what I am looking for. I am so not techno on these matters, LOL

here is the link to my site forum >   http://ttydesigns.com/forum/

this is a link to a gallery for which I would like to have this same set up to mine >  http://www.kaymillerdesigns.com/gallery/

this is the link to our gallery page > http://ttydesigns.com/copper/

we can try to pay more if we really have to and are way off here on the pricing of this kind of matter

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:01:12 pm by Nibbler »

JAJ

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:58:58 pm »

this has been taken care of by a wonderful person at > MPDesignZ...

thank you for you help... so wonderful for people that know things to be so helpful & also not making you feel like the complete doedoe tech person you are... LOL

also thank you here at this board... I do apoligize for not understanding how to post here & hope I will have it figured out next time I need help...

again thank you...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 15 queries.