Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload file text  (Read 3222 times)

abcs123

• Coppermine newbie
Upload file text
« on: August 20, 2007, 01:35:37 am »

I just recently customized my Coppermine photo gallery theme, so it is black and white. I'm having some trouble figuring out what the name of the Upload file text is called, where it is located, and how I can change the color of the text. Right now it is black text on a black background and I would like to change the text to white.

"Now you may upload your files using the upload boxes below. The size of files uploaded from your client to the server should not exceed 1024 KB each. ZIP files uploaded in the 'File Upload' and 'URI/URL Upload' sections will remain compressed.

When using the URI/URL upload section, please enter the path to the file like so: http://www.mysite.com/images/example.jpg

When you have completed the form, please click 'Continue'."

and
1 uploads were successful.

Please click 'Continue' to add the files to albums.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:48:12 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Upload file text
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 01:39:15 am »

Search the language file (eg. lang/english.php) for the text. You can edit the colour of the text in upload.php. When you find it in the lang file you will have the key you need to locate where the text goes in upload.php

abcs123

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Upload file text
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 03:12:27 am »

Search the language file (eg. lang/english.php) for the text. You can edit the colour of the text in upload.php. When you find it in the lang file you will have the key you need to locate where the text goes in upload.php

Thanks Nibbler! It worked perfectly. Thanks again.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 22 queries.