Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: working fine  (Read 3139 times)

PKPrague

• Coppermine newbie
working fine
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:53:47 pm »

INSTALLED AND working fine, but I dont see which file to manipulte in order to change/add a link back to my home page? It is not in index.php

Can someone tell me which file I can add a link to so that when one is looking at the albums, they see a link to the index.html page please :}

Nibbler

Re: working fine
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 09:34:54 pm »

Use the custom link option in config.

PKPrague

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 09:56:03 pm »

excellent, txs Nibbler, can I add my jpeg logo also? Does the Gallery foto have to stay, or can get rid of it, replace it? Appreciate your reply, new here, and now I know where to post , sorry

PKPrague

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 10:02:29 pm »

sorry, I dont see where to edit the message, so I am replying again.
Picklist Values
Custom fields allow freeform text entry by default. Enter values below to restrict field values to a specific list of choices. Enter one choice per line. Remove all choices to return to freeform text. Note that existing field values will not be changed or deleted when a picklist is added.

Add a custom field above to enable this section

IS THIS WHERE YOU MEAN? I cannot select anything on this menu, they are not clickable?

Site admin, then extra data, then custom fields. Am I in the correct place?

Thank you

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:14:57 pm »

I have no idea what that is you just pasted. The options are 'Name of your custom link' and 'URL of your custom link' on the config page.

Are you actually running Coppermine?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.