Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: problems using different themes with the "?th  (Read 2273 times)

raetsche

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: problems using different themes with the "?th
« on: March 16, 2004, 06:04:41 pm »

<EDIT> Sorry, i tested it again right now and the problem doesn't occur anymore! If someone mentions the same problems he may reply to this topic. Sorry for the confusion...</EDIT>

Hi,

first of all, i try to explain what i want to reach.
On my homepage the user can open the gallery
   -in a frameset (gallery opens in the content frame) or
   -in a complete new window

For the 2 versions, different themes should be used. This can be solved by using the "?theme=" parameter. So when the gallery should be opened in the frameset i use the parameter "?theme=default-small". That works fine.

But then a problem occurs. If a user enters the URL of the gallery directly, the gallery uses the "default-klein" theme! (tested with independent computers) After deleting cookies the default-theme is used again. So the problem is connected with the usage of cookies.

Now my question, is it possible to define a default-theme, which is ALWAYS used except the parameter "?theme=" parameter is used? Always means the default-theme should be used, if no parameter is given.

A possible solution might be the following:
When the user enters p.e. http://www.yourdomain.com/gallery automatically the URL http://www.yourdomain.com/gallery/index.php?theme=default should be called.
Is this possible? Can someone give me a hint, where to change this?

I hope i could explain the problem and thanks in advance for an answer

Greetz
Frank

rodan

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: problems using different themes with the "?th
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 06:06:54 pm »

-- now I read your edit commet too ... didnīt see it - sorry ... I have to try this one again but I guess I got the wrong cookie ... *argh*

Hi Frank,

I understand your request. Would be very helpful for me too !

/rodan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.