Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error After Restore  (Read 4615 times)

capecodgal

• Coppermine frequent poster
Fatal Error After Restore
« on: July 27, 2007, 01:38:03 pm »

Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction-

my hosts server was hacked she went through and restored everyones sites...

since then my coppermine gallery has been giving the message "Fatal Error" when I login as an admin

My host turned on the debug mode for me but she was unfamiliar with this error and unfortunately I do not know what it is looking for either. Here is what the debug mode said:

While executing query "SELECT u.user_id AS id, u.user_name AS username, u.user_password AS password, u.avatar_url AS avatar_url, u.enable_admin_email AS notify, u.auto_subscribe_post AS auto_subscribe_post, u.auto_subscribe_comment AS auto_subscribe_comment, u.user_group+100 AS group_id FROM `sweeney_copp1`.cpg_users AS u INNER JOIN `sweeney_copp1`.cpg_usergroups AS g ON u.user_group=g.group_id WHERE u.user_id='1'" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Unknown column 'u.avatar_url' in 'field list'

This is vers 1.4.10 I believe.. I had not had a chance to upgrade it before the server was hacked

Link to site:  www.alison-sweeney.net/gallery

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated-

- Jessica
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 07:51:30 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal Error After Restore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 01:47:28 pm »

Something to do with the modpack I think. Update that and your gallery and the problem will probably go away.

capecodgal

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 04:27:41 pm »

Thanks Nibbler! My host said she thought it was a plugin of sorts but just wasn't familiar with it and I wasn't sure which one she would have been talking about.

I'll get the modpack and gallery upgraded and reply back when it fixes it (hopefully) to let you know it is all set.

capecodgal

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 07:43:45 pm »

You guys can close this thread. We couldn't get it to work after re-loading the mod pack - no idea what happened. Ended up moving it all to a new directory and then I think my host must have done another restore because 2 days later it was all back in the first directory and working.

I don't think it had to do with the mod... probably the restore
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.