Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configuration of Coppermine  (Read 8243 times)

NappilyEvahAftah

• Coppermine newbie
Configuration of Coppermine
« on: August 15, 2007, 03:55:13 am »

Hello!

I'm switching from Gallery to Coppermine. I've installed the Coppermine software on my server, but the configuration is very confusing (to me). I can't set it up properly and I need a few of the colors changed on the current theme, so it'll blend with my site. I can't figure out what view the public will see.

Summary:

I need the gallery configured — gallerys and albums setup. I can upload pics myself. I just can't figure out how to get the gallery to display like I want. I have 4 albums I need setup. Two need to be password protected.

I need changes on the theme CSS stylesheet — minor color changes to go with my site.

I need a custom header installed.

I've got $50 to pay, via PayPal
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:13:55 am by Joachim Müller »

NappilyEvahAftah

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Configuration of Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 03:56:41 am »

Here's the link to my current Gallery software setup: http://www.nappilyevahaftah.net/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 08:15:51 am »

Why are you ready to pay for this? Those are minor tasks that usually get solved quickly on the regular ("unpaid") support board. Just keep in mind that we have a "one issue per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Post your questions (one question per thread) on the corresponding board and I'm sure that you'll get help in no time at all. As far as I remember you already have an open thread there on album password setup.
If you choose to ask for help on the regular support board and get your questions answered there, please make sure to resolve this thread as well.

NappilyEvahAftah

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 03:28:42 pm »

Why was I offering to pay? Well, because very few folks are willing to help out for free. I will post my request in the regular support board, and close out the other one.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.