Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Displaying preview thumbnail and number of files in an album when linked  (Read 3076 times)

_Dana_

• Coppermine newbie
  • Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be.
    • Dana.TheDudes.Nu

So I've created one album in one category which includes all images for that specific album, but I want to be able to display this entire album in another category without re-uploading all the pictures. As I've understood so far I can link images for one album into another, which I have but the album doesn't display a "preview pic" or number of files in the album. It only claims the album is empty and the preview pic is the one for empty albums. Is there anyway to actually get the album that includes ONLY linked images from another album to show a preview pic and number of files in it?
(when clicking the appearant empty album it of course includes all the linked images, so keywording works at least!)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:47:32 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

For the preview pic you need at least one real picture in the album. For the stats you need to enable that in config but you get a different message. It's not ideal I know.

_Dana_

• Coppermine newbie
    • Dana.TheDudes.Nu

Thanks, I figured I had to do that with a pic to get the preview one, but wanted to make sure if I couldn't get around it.. :)

For the stats you need to enable that in config but you get a different message. It's not ideal I know.
Where in config do I do this? Can't find an obvious place for it (or I'm just blind ;))

Nibbler

Show number of linked files

You can get around it if you edit the database manually I think, it's just not exposed in the interface.

_Dana_

• Coppermine newbie
    • Dana.TheDudes.Nu

D'oh, I was blind  ::)

Thanx for all your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.