Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A way to upload photos without using FTP?  (Read 2365 times)

jderosa3

• Coppermine newbie
A way to upload photos without using FTP?
« on: August 09, 2007, 03:07:41 am »

I have setup Coppermine for my boss so he and his colleagues can view various pictures... although they are the ones who will be using it and are some what technically inclined and would prefer to have some easier methods to carry out uploads without having to use an ftp client to upload the photos...

is there any way to install a plug in so they can just browse for the photos they want to install... or am I missing something on the admin end.

Please let me know... and sorry for such a newbie question.

Thanks for all the help.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 03:22:09 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: A way to upload photos without using FTP?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 07:04:02 am »

Did you read the documentation that comes with Coppermine? Alternative upload methods are being described there: http uploads and XP Publisher are an option. If they are on Lunix, they could use Koppermine (a KDE client for Coppermine). On any platform, they could use JUpload.

jderosa3

• Coppermine newbie
Re: A way to upload photos without using FTP?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 02:48:19 pm »

GauGau thanks for your response... I obviously didn't read that. My apologies...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.