Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modify space between the two frames where picture is embedded  (Read 23932 times)

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Modify space between the two frames where picture is embedded
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 08:54:39 am »

@GauGau:
Sorry , that's not true
strip_tags works fine without slash , actually it doesn't works when you put the slash
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 09:02:39 am by Sami »
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

jerx

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Modify space between the two frames where picture is embedded
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 09:20:45 am »

This thread is about the thin white line between picture and table border, isn' t it?! I stumpled upon this thread after applying the fullsize control plugin. Until that point it did not bother me at all, I think I even liked the little white line. But now I like to see how it looks without the line. ;)

I tried the code changes posted in this thread, but I did not see much difference. The display only changed after I have set cellspacing to 0. Before it was 2. From looking at the topic starter' s gallery and cpg' s online demo, I get the impression that you cannot get rid of that line, can you?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.