Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There's no link to upload the Photos at all.  (Read 2653 times)

righthere

• Coppermine newbie
There's no link to upload the Photos at all.
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:51:55 pm »

I've used coppermine in the past and it was easy as eating a slice a pie. All you did was log in create a category and folder, upload the photos, name them and place them in the category or folder (I forgot the exact steps) and then you're done. But now I cannot upload anything and I'm very confused. When I log in to my coppermine gallery, it's says No Image Displayed everytime I click a link. Everytime I click

Home- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Album List-NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Last Uploads- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Last Comment- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Most Viewed- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Top Rated- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
My Favorite- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED

There's no upload link at all. Looked at the permissions for the files required and it's all correct. I don't understand. I remember it being so simple last time and now I cannot upload anything. I looked at other topics and the helping topics and none of them helped me or addresses the problem that I'm facing. On my panel I installed it through Fantastico and it gave me the new installation, does that have something to do with it?
Here's the link http://www.katdeluna.fanbased.net/gallery/index.php
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:49:17 am by GauGau »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: There's no link to upload the Photos at all.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 12:10:45 am »

Fantastico is bloody awful IMO. If you can, re install by uploading the latest package via ftp and then installing as per docs.

You'll then have the latest install done cleanly.

One of the hosts I use has the option to automatically install coppermine for me. Unfortunately it is always a few versions old and even has the cheek to include an ad ticker at the bottom of every page.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

righthere

• Coppermine newbie
Re: There's no link to upload the Photos at all.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:20:55 am »

Fantastico is bloody awful IMO. If you can, re install by uploading the latest package via ftp and then installing as per docs.

You'll then have the latest install done cleanly.

One of the hosts I use has the option to automatically install coppermine for me. Unfortunately it is always a few versions old and even has the cheek to include an ad ticker at the bottom of every page.

Ok, thank you for getting back to me. I'll try re installing it "the old fashion way" LOL, and let you know if I have any problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.