Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login problem browser not accepting script cookies - Firewall Fix  (Read 4210 times)

brfrompa

• Coppermine newbie

I was going crazy with login problem.  Coppermine 4.1.10 gave me a message that the browers was not accepting the scripts cookies.  Yet I had my browser to accept all cookies.  I put my site in list of trusted sites, too. 

It turned out the CA internet security suite's firewall was the problem.  As soon as I turned it off I could once again sign into Coppermine!  I bet other security programs could cause problems and should be checked.

I wanted the CA firewall back on so I listed my gallery website as a trusted site.  I was then able to turn my firewall back on AND get into my gallery.

Regards,
Brent
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:31:44 pm by GauGau »

sclife

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Login problem browser not accepting script cookies
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 07:54:29 pm »

I am getting same problem . I tried it in firefox & internet explorer .

In firefox its shows “Login problem browser not accepting script cookies”

If loged in then some times it show"You don't have permission to access this page."
OR some time it does not stay loged in mode

It was working fine last 7-8 months just from today its getting this error . please help

You can see : http://www.screensaverlife.com/gallery/

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Login problem browser not accepting script cookies - Firewall Fix
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 08:03:24 pm »

Don't hijack other's threads that may or may not be related. Start your own thread instead. Post if you have a similar pseudo security app running on your desktop as the original thread starter. If not: why did you reply to this thread in the first place? Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.