Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users can delete coments in their photos  (Read 4083 times)

fedexx

• Coppermine novice
Users can delete coments in their photos
« on: March 14, 2004, 09:25:32 pm »

Hello, there is some way of the users, aside from being able to erase their own commentaries, erase the commentaries that are in their photos. Because many commentaries contain insults and the users request that it erases them, and is a tedious work.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 09:52:51 pm »

If you are having problems with anonymous comments, I suggest you disable the anonymous group from posting comments.  And you can always ban users who post these comments.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 10:35:02 pm »

@fedexx:
this is exactly the same question you posted on http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/viewtopic.php?p=19382#19382  :x
I can't merge the postings, as you refered to two issues in one posting (which you're supposed not to do either), and you tried to hijack the thread as well.
On thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/viewtopic.php?p=19352&#19352 you were already told not to double-post, but you did so again. This is not a language issue, but just common sense! :evil:
That's why I'm going to ignore you - I suggest all other supporters do the same. If you "misbehave" again, I'll ban you.
This is how you can earn some "trust" back: read the documentation, the faq and all stickies before posting, especially the ones dealing with behaviour and common sense when using a support board. For a start, you could as well give something back to the community - by giving support, writing a mod, a theme, creating a logo, do a translation etc.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.