Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mutually Exclusive Errors  (Read 2209 times)

LGLDSR

• Coppermine regular visitor
Mutually Exclusive Errors
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:30:33 pm »

Hi,

I installed 1.4.12 and all appears well. However, when attempting to upload a .JPG Image that is 800x1200 in size, I received the following error:

"The previous file could not be placed.
You have successfully placed all the files."

There was only one file uploaded, hence I am confused.

Site: http://www.aseasonoflight.com

User: Test

PW: coppermine

Album: Test Upload Album

Permissions on the following directories are 777 as set from an FTP Client: "include", "albums", "albums/userpics", and "albums/edit", "albums/uploads".

Within 'Config", 'Files and thumbnails advanced settings', the 'Default Mode for Directories' is set to 777. 'Default mode for files' is set to 666.

Screenshot attached.

(Note that with another domain I had running Coppermine, v1.4.10 accepted the same file a moment ago without any problems, both as a single upload and as a Batch Upload. This Site is off-line and won't be brought back. However, I have kept it available to me as a reference for setting up Coppermine within this new Domain. Coppermine settings between v1.4.10 and v1.4.12 are identical).

The version of ImageMagick is 6.0.7 05/03/07 Q16. This worked fine with Coppermine v1.4.10, which is provided by my Hosting company.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Lyman

« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 07:01:15 pm by Nibbler »

LGLDSR

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Mutually Exclusive Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 06:50:29 pm »

PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE POST!

Since that post, the Site was wiped.

Thank you,

Lyman
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.