Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Record registered users ip address and......  (Read 2593 times)

loubymar17

• Coppermine newbie
Record registered users ip address and......
« on: July 30, 2007, 04:56:57 pm »

Not sure why this is to do with support as its a request for a code but GauGau ses it should be in support so here it is! Does anyone no how i can record new users ip address and when they login it updates the ip address, e.g. like the date user(s) logged in is updated when users login, is it possible to do that with ip address or just to have registered ip address recorded?

Many Thanks
Louis

@ GauGau: If u cud explain 2 me ow this shud b in support n not in requests (which is wt it is) that wud b great, thanks! ::)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 07:59:48 pm by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Record registered users ip address and......
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 06:19:53 pm »

Did you read the sticky that GauGau told you to read? Apparently you didn't because it explains exactly the difference between support and feature request.

It's not very wise to create a new account after being banned and then showing the same attitude and lack of respect for board rules that got the original account banned.

loubymar17

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 06:40:56 pm »

At first i didn't read it, but now i have and i understand it now, reason i created another account because i was not very happy that i got banned, when i thought i was posting in correct board! I never seen that sticky b4 too, until now!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 07:58:57 pm »

Being banned means that you're not allowed to post on this site, no matter what account you use. You're not allowed to re-register. Banning the second account you created just as well and locking this thread. As I told you before: farewell. This means: we will hopefully never meet again. Don't bother to re-register yet again. Go away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.