Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Password retrieval link not working  (Read 2423 times)

dolfandoug

• Coppermine newbie
Password retrieval link not working
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:17:40 am »

I uploaded the latest version and I used fantastico which may not have been the best idea based on what I read here just a second ago.  Anyway, I could not get the user allowed deal to change so I clicked on restore defaults and it fixed that problem, but now I can't login because it says my username and password aren't correct.  I asked for the password using the link provided and got an e-mail with a link to visit.  I get this when I go to that link ...

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: coppermine.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /forgot_passwd.php
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/c/co/coppermine/htdocs/forgot_passwd.php
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: key=e892e3a37ad38885e21a141cd190cf57&id=3
7. Time: 2007-07-29 17:03:42 PDT (1185753822)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

Contact the project via their designated support resources.
Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at user-name@users.sourceforge.net
If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for further assistance.

I sure could use some help.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 07:27:10 am by Sami »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Password retrieval link not working
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 07:26:21 am »

I've moved your old thread under freelancers board to support board so I'm closing this one

Sorry for confusion
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.