Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using hosted solution- want to customize & migrate  (Read 4450 times)

vindog

• Coppermine novice
Using hosted solution- want to customize & migrate
« on: December 23, 2005, 05:55:38 pm »

I am using CPG thru Intermedia.net as a hosted solution; I need several customizations and to move to non-hosted solution...

- ability to add content blocks for banners, links to other content, paypal links to donate
- extract email addresses
- dump inactive users quickly
- modify the faq so users understand how to use Coppermine (a help file with pictures since nobody can read anymore)
- post comments diary on the home page with mini thumbnails
- send all active members emails for upcoming events, etc.
- be able to have users favorites published with their album (show relationships to other albums, friends, etc.)

Anybody doing this already?  This site is not making any money now, but gaining popularity..I'd like it to pay for itself.  http://gallery.allurepix.com  (right now under http://www.allurePIX.com)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:46:30 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Using hosted solution- want to customize & migrate
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 12:42:47 pm »

The "Powered by Coppermine" tag is invisible on your page (white on white), so there's no support for you. Give credit where credit is due!

vindog

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 04:07:22 pm »

I don't know what you are talking about.  I guess you guys are free with your "bad karma slaps", and that makes you feel good.  Anyway, I was asking for paid help to get a site going somewhere else, not what is hosted on Intermedia.net (which I have NO CONTROL OVER, AND WHY I WAS POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE.)

You said"Re: Using hosted solution- want to customize & migrate
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 12:42:47 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Powered by Coppermine" tag is invisible on your page (white on white), so there's no support for you. Give credit where credit is due!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 05:30:31 pm »

which I have NO CONTROL OVER
Then post a link to the gallery you own and on which you do have control over for a start. You'll need to have control over a gallery if you want to hire someone to have it customized.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.