Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $40, please customize my theme  (Read 13259 times)

mrsleep99

• Coppermine novice
$40, please customize my theme
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:58:23 am »

I'll give $40 to any designer who can customize my theme. I have fairly specific specifications, but I'm a patient and flexible client :).
Anyone who feels they're up for it PM me or reply. I'll pay after work is completed (If you have issues with this we can talk about it, e.g. show references of my credibility). I think the adjustments I'd need are pretty simple, so respond if interested!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:13:18 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: $40, please customize my theme
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 08:46:06 am »

Probably a good idea to post a link to your gallery and what you want done. If your wishes are specific then you might not need an actual designer, just a coder.

mrsleep99

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 06:34:00 pm »

I think I do need a coder more so than a designer.

I need the easiest theme to edit myself in the future (e.g. needs to be easy to switch backgrounds, buttons, colors, logo) if I decide I need to change small details. I'm pretty CSS literate so as long as all of those properties are in one place I should be able to do what I need to do in the event I want to change something. I would also need the addition of banners and google adwords to be relatively simple (in a certain area of the page dedicated to showing ads.) So I would suggest the theme that best suits this would be ideal. To give you a better idea, I'm looking to have something like this:
(http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4448/untitled5jo4.jpg)

I could give more information about color (nothing crazy, seriously) if anyone has an interest in trying this.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 08:22:44 am »

There are loads of user-contributed themes available. Why don't you pick one of them and modify them to suit your needs? Take a look at the demo, use the theme selector to find a theme with a left-handed navigation (e.g. Damselfly), download the corresponding theme and you should be set.

You really should do as Nibbler suggested if you want to attract a freelancer and post a link to your site (in fact you should do as suggested in the sticky thread "sub-board rules, read first!" on this board)

bobhope

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:01:46 am »

I will do it. I just put up a coppermine gallery - Its loaded with ads though because the guy is a bigger sellout than Good Charlotte. http://bretttelmanik.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 09:32:28 am »

Its loaded with ads though because the guy is a bigger sellout
What guy? If this is your gallery, you can easily get rid of those ads, unless they are being injected by your webhost. If this is the case (i.e. the ads are being injected by your webhost), get better webhosting. Coppermine doesn't come with ads out of the box.

bobhope

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 03:30:14 pm »

What guy? If this is your gallery, you can easily get rid of those ads, unless they are being injected by your webhost. If this is the case (i.e. the ads are being injected by your webhost), get better webhosting. Coppermine doesn't come with ads out of the box.

The guy who I made the site for. I was just saying he is a big sellout. Hes going to be adding more ads soon. no popups though.

Thanks though for your support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.