Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12. templates that have total background/text/header/link/comment control ..  (Read 4185 times)

vindog

• Coppermine novice

12. templates that have total background/text/header/link/comment control but still present all navigation in clear easy to find manner (even plain text links rather than image slices).  The only one that seems to fit my site is "fruity" because all navigation is visible.  Eyeball is the color scheme and graphics, but nobody can seem to find the key "login/logout/upload,etc" because they hide themselves.  So I use the garish colors.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:37:07 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

You're welcome to edit the pre-made themes that come with coppermine as you see fit. There is a load of additional, user-contributed themes available as well for download for those who can't figure out how to come up with a theme of their own. There are many postings on the support board that explain theme customizations.

total background
I have no idea what a "total background" is.

Eyeball is the color scheme and graphics, but nobody can seem to find the key "login/logout/upload,etc" because they hide themselves.
There are many threads that explain how to have the mouse-over links stay visible permanently.

This is not the support board, but the feature requests board. There is no support in feature requests. This thread is completely, utterly invalid and irrelevant.

Please stop speed-posting support requests on the feature requests sub-board. Read the sticky threads on the board you post as well as the sub-board description.

Searching the board for your issues would have given you the answer, so you wouldn't have had to post so many invalid requests, and I wouldn't have had to answer so many of them.

Marking as "invalid" and locking.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.