Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2. Voting in comments so it is one smooth action and very clear to the commenter  (Read 3757 times)

vindog

• Coppermine novice

2. Voting in comments so it is one smooth action and very clear to the commenter.  My mom could not figure out how to vote, and kept thinking that the stars WERE the actual ratings.  Lowest common denominator....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:00:48 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

No offense to your mom, but this isn't really Jacob Nielsen. If we moved the rating section down, there would be others who complained that it needs to go up. This is just a matter of taste imo. My mom can't use coppermine neither, no matter where I move the rating section to. She's just not familiar with the whole concept of "community features" like rating, posting comments etc.

It's up to you to customize your theme. Move the rating section wherever you see fit on the page.

Request is invalid, see "NO SUPPORT in FEATURE REQUESTS"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.