Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: html code  (Read 5313 times)

The Reverend Doctor

• Coppermine newbie
    • The NTS Show
html code
« on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:04 pm »

Is there a plugin in that will put html code beside a picture in your gallery so people can grab it and post it on their site.

Thanks,

Farnsi

• LocalSupporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: html code
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 11:18:31 pm »

there is a plugin for bbcodes. perhaps you can customize it and use it for your purposes:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34354.0
Regards,
Farnsi

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 06:23:39 am »

The Reverend Doctor

• Coppermine newbie
    • The NTS Show
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 07:36:55 am »

Okay thanks for the plugin but I'm not very "code" savvy so I really need help here.
What I want is for a picture in my gallery to have the necessary code beside it so that someone can grab it and post it say on myspace.  Then when it's clicked on myspace it will redirect the person to the original pic in my gallery.  Any help with the code changes I'd need to make in the bbcode plugin  to make this work is greatly appreciated!

The Reverend Doctor

• Coppermine newbie
    • The NTS Show
Code Change Help
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 10:02:30 am »

What I want is for a picture in my gallery to have the necessary code beside it so that someone can grab it and post it say on myspace.  Then when it's clicked on myspace it will redirect the person to the original pic in my gallery. 

I was told that this bbcode plugin  (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=36302.0)  could probably be manipulated for my purposes but I'm not very "code" savvy so any help with the code changes I'd need to make in the bbcode plugin  to make this work is greatly appreciated!

Doc

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Code Change Help
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 10:07:15 am »

Your already have posted an identical request. Double-posting and cross-posting only causes double moderation effort. Merging the new thread that you created on the board "cpg1.4 miscellaneous" with the other thread you started.
Only yesterday, you did the very same think and started another identical thread that was deleted by a moderator. Today you did this once more, so I'm forced to write this complicated reply.
Not respecting board rules will only have one result: it gets less likely that someone is actually willing to look into your issues. Don't behave like a moron.
Code: [Select]
$Karma--;
Joachim >:(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 10:14:43 am by GauGau »

The Reverend Doctor

• Coppermine newbie
    • The NTS Show
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:21:45 am »

No one told me my post from yesterday was deleted so I thought it just didn't post.  The reason I posted the same question in another board is no one seemed to be answering in this one.  Sorry!  I have always gotten quick answers to my questions here so I figured that this particular board did not have as many people working it. Again sorry!

The Reverend Doctor

• Coppermine newbie
    • The NTS Show
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 04:46:12 pm »

I've done my penance....how much longer do I need to wear this hairshirt?  I'll throw in 3 Hail Mary's and couple of Our Fathers if it will help get me back in good graces!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 08:56:15 am »

If nobody answers, then maybe nobody knows the answers or is willing to look into your issues. We're not your coding slaves... There's no guarantee that people will do your custom coding. If you absolutely need this and can't live with the existing mods/plugins, then code it for yourself or hire someone to code this for you.
No religious rituals needed, at least not from my perspective, to make me more willing to look into this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.