Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "No Image to Display" after password protecting album  (Read 3183 times)

JasonR

• Coppermine novice
"No Image to Display" after password protecting album
« on: July 25, 2007, 04:53:58 pm »

I'm using Joomla 1.0.13 in conjunction with CoppermineVis. The version of Coppermine is 1.4.11(stable). This is a brand new website I'm in the process of building for a local fire dept. I would like to keep one or two albums private for just the members of the fire dept. to view.

I have searched the forums and found topics on password protecting albums and I believe I followed the instructions properly. I selected "yes" by Albums Can Be Private, "yes" by Show private album Icon to Unlogged User, and I used all lowercase letters for the password after I saw a post recommending it on the forum. Everything appears at first to work properly. I see the password protected album, I click it and I enter the password, the password is accepted and I can now see the thumbnails of the images. However, as soon as I click the thumbnails I'm greeted with a "No Image to Display" pop up box. This happens in IE and FF.

It is very likely I've done something wrong but I think I've followed all the steps I found on the forums. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here is a deep link to the private album. http://applebyfire.com/component/option,com_copperminevis/Itemid,26/place,gallery/cat,3/ The password is set to be "password" minus the " " for now. I've uploaded a couple quick photos in the album for testing. Also ignore the rest of the site, I just started building it over the weekend.

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:05:15 pm by Sami »

Nibbler

Re: "No Image to Display" after password protecting album
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 07:19:45 am »

CoppermineVis is not supported here. Seek support from them.

JasonR

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 04:49:38 pm »

Huh? Sorry I thought this was a core Coppermine problem, not a Vis problem. Guess I was wrong. Sorry..........

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 12:22:18 am »

You are getting a 'No Image to Display' popup. Coppermine has no such thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.