Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "URL of your coppermine gallery folder", where is it stored?  (Read 2454 times)

hc2995

• Coppermine newbie
  • G33K L1F3
    • Imagenation Showcase

Where is this particular part of the configuration stored? Iv checked the MySQL database a few times and i cant seem to find this particular part.... Im adding a system that will allow users to host the images from my gallery, and i need this to import the domain of the gallery, like this:

$pic_html .= "<table><tr><td>Image URL:</td><td><input type=\"text\" size=\"50\" readonly value=\"" . htmlentities($gallery_URL . get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize') . "",ENT_QUOTES) . "\" /></td></tr>";

But i need the system to be able to obtain $gallery_URL from where ever the information is stored......

Any help is thanked :P

Regards,
Hc2995
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:02:59 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: "URL of your coppermine gallery folder", where is it stored?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 12:40:36 am »

It's in the db. If you are inside Coppermine you can get it from $CONFIG['site_url']

hc2995

• Coppermine newbie
  • G33K L1F3
    • Imagenation Showcase
Re: "URL of your coppermine gallery folder", where is it stored?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:00:12 pm »

Ah, ok, thanks much ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.