Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "No Image to Display" after password protecting album  (Read 3182 times)

JasonR

• Coppermine novice
"No Image to Display" after password protecting album
« on: July 25, 2007, 04:53:58 pm »

I'm using Joomla 1.0.13 in conjunction with CoppermineVis. The version of Coppermine is 1.4.11(stable). This is a brand new website I'm in the process of building for a local fire dept. I would like to keep one or two albums private for just the members of the fire dept. to view.

I have searched the forums and found topics on password protecting albums and I believe I followed the instructions properly. I selected "yes" by Albums Can Be Private, "yes" by Show private album Icon to Unlogged User, and I used all lowercase letters for the password after I saw a post recommending it on the forum. Everything appears at first to work properly. I see the password protected album, I click it and I enter the password, the password is accepted and I can now see the thumbnails of the images. However, as soon as I click the thumbnails I'm greeted with a "No Image to Display" pop up box. This happens in IE and FF.

It is very likely I've done something wrong but I think I've followed all the steps I found on the forums. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here is a deep link to the private album. http://applebyfire.com/component/option,com_copperminevis/Itemid,26/place,gallery/cat,3/ The password is set to be "password" minus the " " for now. I've uploaded a couple quick photos in the album for testing. Also ignore the rest of the site, I just started building it over the weekend.

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:05:15 pm by Sami »

Nibbler

Re: "No Image to Display" after password protecting album
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 07:19:45 am »

CoppermineVis is not supported here. Seek support from them.

JasonR

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 04:49:38 pm »

Huh? Sorry I thought this was a core Coppermine problem, not a Vis problem. Guess I was wrong. Sorry..........

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 12:22:18 am »

You are getting a 'No Image to Display' popup. Coppermine has no such thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.