Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: making cpg to open inside a webpage  (Read 11220 times)

Doktor

• Coppermine newbie
making cpg to open inside a webpage
« on: July 25, 2007, 08:31:16 pm »

Hello, I'm new to Coppermine, so please excuse me for a noob question, haven't been able to find anything about this anywhere.

I'm running the e107 system on a webpage, and I would like CPG to open in the main frame in the system. Is there anyway I can get it to do that?

Second, is it possible to make CPG use the same user/password database as the e107 have?

Kind regards Dennis
To see the webpage, visit www.toyotaklub.dk

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: making cpg to open inside a webpage
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 11:02:05 pm »

That's 2 questions and the admins like to keep it to one question per thread as it aids people searching for an answer.

Searching for e107 bought up this result that will sort your bridging of coppermine and e107 user details.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=36151.0
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: making cpg to open inside a webpage
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:09:22 am »

As Phil suggested: we have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. This policy exists for various reasons, one of them being (as Phil mentioned) that it helps keeping track of problems and helps others with similar issues. Please respect the policy in the future.

I'm running the e107 system on a webpage, and I would like CPG to open in the main frame in the system. Is there anyway I can get it to do that?
This would require e107 code to be modified, with which we're not familiar with. You better ask this on the e107 support boards.

is it possible to make CPG use the same user/password database as the e107 have?
That's what we call "bridging" (read this up in our docs please). There is no official bridge for e107, but the thread Phil refered to should give you the answers. Please keep in mind that this goes unsupported by us, as we don't know e107.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.