Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going from cpmFetch thumbs to Bridged Coppermine Gallery  (Read 5023 times)

faminsk

• Coppermine newbie
Going from cpmFetch thumbs to Bridged Coppermine Gallery
« on: July 18, 2007, 07:16:28 pm »

I do not know if this is the right place to post this, but I hope you can point me in the right direction if it is not.

I have Coppermine bridged to and SMF Forum using Tiny Portal. 
I have a Tiny Portal block that uses cpmFetch to display thumbs from a Coppermine Gallery.  This works after some tweaking of the config file.

However, when I click on the thumbs passed to the block I expect it to take me into the bridged Coppermine gallery.  It takes me to a login page for the forum instead. 

I am not sure if I have to modify the options in cpmFetch to make sure that it passes the correct info back from the Coppermine database, or is it a Tiny Portal / SMF bridging issue?

Here are the versions I am using

cpmFetch - 2.0.0
Coppermine Gallery - 1.4.12
SMF - 1.1.3
Tiny Portal - 0.9.83

Thanks in advance for your help.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 08:50:35 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Going from cpmFetch thumbs to Bridged Coppermine Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 07:57:15 pm »

Link might help. Also see if the old 'Either be consistent with your use of the www. prefix or enable subdomain independent cookies in SMF' applies.

faminsk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:39:41 pm »

Yeah..I just thought about that...

Here is the link that I get when I mouseover the picture...

http://sultryangel.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-2

I must warn you there is some...adult content on this site and I just have it setup for my use....

let me check out the www's....

Thanks

faminsk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:47:39 pm »

Link might help. Also see if the old 'Either be consistent with your use of the www. prefix or enable subdomain independent cookies in SMF' applies.

The WWW's were it...i went and got them all sorted...and it works...thanks so much....you can close this item
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.