Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: xp publish, after server move pics still show up in former gallery  (Read 2710 times)

isajade

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hi guys,

I have installed a new reg key to use with my (same) gallery on the new server. I now have two Coppermine gallery links when I use XP publisher, but both leads to my former server.
Do I have to remove both keys, and re install the key? (If yes, I have regcleaner, but I didn't found them. In which folder are them?)

Please note that I have two different domain names, one has already been moved and the second one (main) will be in a few days. (In case it has something to do with)

Thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 05:19:40 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: xp publish, after server move pics still show up in former gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:54:09 pm »

Try searching the web for information about removing them from the registry. It's not something we have control over.

isajade

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: xp publish, after server move pics still show up in former gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 05:15:15 pm »

After searching for hours and reading the registry informations I have found my answer. Hope it might help someone, here it is:

The problem was the two domains (and one not yet moved).

To open the registry, hit start, run and write regedit. The path shown by Gaugau is here:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=15096.0

Then I deteled my two registry keys and noticed that the link was the one of my main domain name (not yet moved). So I've edited it in the gallery configuration and installed the key again and it works. Solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.