Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: My experience in Theme'ing  (Read 2365 times)

theBruney

• Coppermine newbie
Re: My experience in Theme'ing
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:12:58 pm »

I believe this is the correct place.  I'm just wondering how it is one would edit the 'Home' anchor, usually found at the top of the gallery page and usually inline with 'Register' and 'Login'. I read some post at the begging of this thread which said to go to some sample theme php file.

addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{HOME_LNK}','{HOME_TITLE}','{HOME_TGT}','home',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{MY_GAL_LNK}','{MY_GAL_TITLE}','{MY_GAL_TGT}','my_gallery',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{MEMBERLIST_LNK}','{MEMBERLIST_TITLE}','{MEMBERLIST_TGT}','allow_memberlist',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{MY_PROF_LNK}','{MY_PROF_TITLE}','{MY_PROF_TGT}','my_profile',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{ADM_MODE_LNK}','{ADM_MODE_TITLE}','{ADM_MODE_TGT}','enter_admin_mode',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{USR_MODE_LNK}','{USR_MODE_TITLE}','{USR_MODE_TGT}','leave_admin_mode',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{UPL_PIC_LNK}','{UPL_PIC_TITLE}','{UPL_PIC_TGT}','upload_pic',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{REGISTER_LNK}','{REGISTER_TITLE}','{REGISTER_TGT}','register',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{FAQ_LNK}','{FAQ_TITLE}','{FAQ_TGT}','faq',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{LOGIN_LNK}','{LOGIN_TITLE}','{LOGIN_TGT}','login','');
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{LOGOUT_LNK}','{LOGOUT_TITLE}','{LOGOUT_TGT}','logout','');

If it's that I must modify, and probably this
addbutton($sys_menu_buttons,'{HOME_LNK}','{HOME_TITLE}','{HOME_TGT}','home',$template_sys_menu_spacer);
is the target code, then how do I go about changing the word 'Home' and probably the anchor 'index.php' to something of my choice?  Please forgive me, CSS is my thing. PHP, on the other hand drives me nuts.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 10:21:55 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Re: My experience in Theme'ing
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:48 pm »

We have a whole section for theme questions - don't post individual issues on a sticky thread.

The home link target is set in config - 'URL of your home page'
The name of the link is in the language file eg. lang/english.php

If you want to just have your own custom link then use the custom link feature as described in the documentation.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_theme
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.