Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accessing gallery with <iframe> works ok, but not with php include...  (Read 4480 times)

misjka

• Coppermine newbie

Hi!
I have SMF 113 and TinyPortal 098 installed on my host, and have added Coppermine incl the SMF bridge. It all works pretty ok so far...

To integrate the gallery within the SMF/TP I've written first an html aricle that access the gallery with an <iframe> tag:

<iframe width=100% height=800 src="http://my.url.com/Coppermine/index.php"></iframe>

Works pretty nice, but I would like to have better control of the article formatting as the gallery loads - in particular the height but somtimes the width as well. So I've tried to write a php article instead, with the very simple line

Code: [Select]
include "http://my.url.com/Coppermine/index.php";
Looks pretty neat, eh? BUT, as I view the article the gallery never shows up. Instead the (bridged) login screen always turns up - no matter what if I'm already logged in or not...

Any clue out there what might be faulty?

Thanks,
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:16:19 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

If you use a php include like that it is the *server* which is requesting the gallery - not the user. Stick with your iframe.

misjka

• Coppermine newbie

Gahhh, should have thought about that  ::)...

But, many thanks for a quick response!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Side-note to others with similar issues: apps like coppermine (that rely on header manipulation and cookie authentification) can't be integrated into another page using PHP's include/require commands.
For those who want to visually integrate their coppermine gallery into SMF we recommend Snork's solution "[How To] Coppermine within SMF"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.